Table of Contents
Top 3 Best Quietest Ninja Blenders for 2023
Does your Ninja Blender make your home sound like an airport?
Or worse, does your blender cause your other appliances to vibrate off the kitchen bench?
If this situation sounds familiar, your troubles are over. We have searched and tested the available blenders out on the market and have put together a list of the Best Quiet Blenders. We have also added a buyers guide to help explain the features that you should look for to not only achieve a quality, quiet, smoothie.
Quiet Ninja Blenders
|Top||Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop Blender with 1200-Watt Auto-iQ Base, 72-Ounce Pitcher, and 18, 24, and 32-Ounce Cups with Spout Lids (BL642)||Learn more|
|Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit (BL610), Black||Learn more|
|Blendtec Professional 800 Black Blender with WildSide+ Jar and Silicone Blender Spatula||Learn more|
If you have been on the hunt for a blender, no doubt you have come across the Ninja brand. Ninja blenders are very popular in the smoothie space and are one of our favorites when it comes to a good balance between POWER and QUIETNESS. For a run down of the features we looked for in our quiet ninja blenders, check out our informative section below on WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A QUIET BLENDER.
Now let’s get into what you are here for – which are the Quietest Ninja Blenders?
Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop Blender
The Nutri Ninja Personal Blender is an extremely popular model that has done it’s brand proud. With a powerful 1,200 watt motor on board and Auto IQ technology features, this model makes smoothie making a breeze.
The noise level readings have been measured around the 69 db mark, which doesn’t make it the quietest blender on the market, but it is one of the more quieter Ninja models.
The design and build of this Ninja blender is very solid and versatile. This particular model comes with four different sized containers, making it easy to clean and use on separate occasions (not having to rewash any containers to make multiple smoothies in one session.
- solid build and materials
- powerful motor with IQ settings for easy blending
- multiple containers for smoothies and easy cleaning
- still can be noisy at times
- Auto IQ technology features timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you, no guesswork required
- Xl 72 ounce total crushing blender pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- Nutri Ninja Pro extractor blades break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds for maximum nutrient & vitamin extraction
- Small, regular, and jumbo multi serve nutri ninja cups with sip & seal lids for nutrient rich super juices on the go
- 1200 watts/2 hp of professional performance power
Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender
This model of Ninja Blender is the little brother to the previous model. Coming in with a 1,000 watt motor, it is another popular model within the Ninja family.
With a slightly less powerful motor, you would think the Ninja Professional would be slightly quieter. However the range that the Ninja Professional has been recorded at ranges from 72 – 84 db. The reason for this probably comes down to the materials used in the two different models and build quality.
The Ninja Professional is slightly cheaper, however this comes at the expense of not having the option of multiple smoothie containers to utilize. The Ninja professional only comes with one 72 Oz containter, so washing up would increase if you are making more than one smoothie in one sitting.
- budget friendly
- produces consistently blended fruit smoothies
- Small footprint in the kitchen and aesthetically appealing
- only receive one blending container
- slightly less power
- reviewers have mentioned grains and oats have not been completely processed
- The Ninja professional blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power 64 ounce maximum liquid capacity
- Ninja total crushing blades gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing crush ice and frozen fruit in seconds
- The 72 ounce professional blender jar is perfect for making large batches of creamy, frozen drinks and smoothies for the entire family also perfect for large batches of delicious margaritas and daiquiris
- Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips and smoothies
- 6 blade assembly allows you to crush ice faster and blend ingredients smoother than other blenders. To clean the motor base, use a damp cloth to wipe clean
Quiet Blender Alternatives to the Ninja Brand
Let’s face it, there are a heap of blenders available on the market, and even though Ninja is an extremely popular brand, we wouldn’t be able to provide a balanced product review without considering alternatives. Our article is primarily focused on the Quiet Ninja Blenders, however we have one other brand that you may want to look at for a comparison.
Blendtec Professional 800
The Blendtec Professional 800 is a stand out star when it comes to quietness and efficiency in this space. You can tell just by looking at the design. The first noticeable feature of the blender is that it has a casing around the blending unit. This is a big tick when it comes to suppressing noise pollution.
It also possess what Blendtec have called stealth technology – which means it includes advanced sound dampening innovations.
We like the Blendtec Professional 800 and would recommend this model to any smoothie enthusiast who is serious about owning a truly quiet blender and not worried about popular brands.
- true sound proofing technology
- quality build
- blender capsule to contain noise
- powerful motor with several speed settings
- is priced on the higher end, so only for the serious smoothie enthusiasts
- blender footprint is large, meaning it takes up quite a lot of kitchen realestate
- Black molded plastic finish base
- Impact-resistant, BPA-free copolyester WildSide+ jar with Vented Gripper lid
- 3.8 peak horsepower motor
- 11-speed capacitive touch slider + Pulse
- Illuminated, capacitive touch interf
What to Consider When Buying a Quiet Blender – Buyer’s Guide
Quietness – How to Select a quiet Blender
If noise (or lack of) is an important factor when you are looking for a blender, there are a few things you need to consider. Let’s go over a few of the components in the makeup of a blender that contributes to noise.
Blender Motor and Power
Generally speaking, the stronger the motor, the more vibrations and noise a blender will produce. So here lies the problem. There is a trade off to be made, do you want a quiet blender that makes a chunky smoothie OR do you want a smoothie with the perfect texture, however everyone living on your street knows when you’re making a treat?
For a blender to blend the ingredients for your smoothie to an acceptable level of consistency, you would not want to go below a motor power of 1,200 watts.
Fortunately for you, motor power is not the only contributing factor towards the noise and it can be somewhat offset by some other design features discussed below.
Materials and Casing Design
When looking for a quiet blender, you will want to avoid the blenders that use low grade materials for the blender build.
There is a direct relationship between the quality of materials used in a blender and the amount of noise produced while in operation. Quality materials and design will act to buffer the operational noise of a blender, even the ones with powerful motors. It may not extinguish the noise completely, however the difference will be noticeable.
So the general rule of thumb to use is for a quiet blender you will want to opt for the ones with quality materials and a solid well thought design.
Casing and other Sound-Dampening Features
One feature that significantly contributes to the noise factor of a blender is if the design incorporates a casing around the blender.
Encasing a blender within a sound proofing case design will definitely lower the amount of environmental noise you experience while operating the machine. It is basic physics – if the noise cannot escape from the case, then the motor and other parts the produce the noise will be muffled.
The trade off is that the cases are generally bulky and aesthetically unattractive. Not to mention the larger footprint the blender now takes up on your kitchen bench.
Other features to consider in a blender
Noise isn’t the only thing to think about when you are looking at your next blender. There are many other features that may contribute to your overall experience and most importantly, the end product…your smoothie. Given you are here to learn about the ‘quietest’ blender, we won’t go into these topics in too much detail. They are simply some features to keep in the back of your mind when it comes to making your decision.
Blade Sharpness and Design
The quality and sharpness of your blender blades will determine how smooth your end product will be. In addition to the sharpness, the design of how the ingredients flow within the blender impact both the noise and quality of the smoothie.
This may not be something that you think of when looking for a blender, however in the end, it may make or break your blending experience. You may be producing the ultimate smoothies in both taste and texture. However if it takes you half an hour of hard elbow grease to clean your blender after each smoothie, the cost may outweigh the benefit. And sooner or later it will become another expensive ornament sitting in the kitchen.
A good blender will be effortless to clean and can sometimes have 90% of the clean accomplished with a simple whizz with warm water in the blender to get to all those hard to reach places.
Smoothies are a great way to keep up those all important vitamins and minerals required on a daily basis. You can blitz up a delicious tasting smoothie in a few minutes and enjoy your breakfast on your way to work.
A common user complaint is the noise that blenders produce while in operation. Fortunately for you and our readers we have done the hard work and have supplied you with a Buyer’s Guide on choosing the quietest blender for you. We have also listed the quietest Ninja Blenders on the market (as well as some alternatives for those not married to the Ninja brand).
Hopefully you have found our guide helpful for selecting your next blender and if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment below.