Table of Contents
- Tips and Guides on How to Use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer in 2023
- Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360
- Basics on How to use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
- Setting Up Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 for the First Time
- How to Use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
- Cooking Tips for How to Use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
- Final Thoughts
Tips and Guides on How to Use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer in 2023
Today, we’re going to talk on how to use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Power 360- Best Tips and Guides for 2023. We’ve got the ultimate tips and guidelines for you. Using any air fryer including emeril lagasse is easy, but we all need to know the basics of the air fryer we’re using.
So, if we talk about the name “Emeril Lagasse”, it’s the name of a chef who has restaurants throughout the world. By his name, the air fryer is made. However, the Emeril Lagasse Power air fryer 360 is more powerful compared to the other versions of the brand. Even so, you can make a wide range of food items with the air fryer.
For the purpose of cleaning, we usually have to worry a lot. Since, we cook with a little bit of oil when frying chickens or potatoes, there’re chances of sticky oil and grease accumulating in the air fryer. But, Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 360 has go the ability to cook without any trace of oil.
Another good feature of the Emeril Air fryers is that it can cook within the shortest period of time. You’ll just need a few ingredients and that would be all. Since, you can cook without oil, it’s just takes you to put the food inside the frying basket and start the air fryer.
Emeril Lagasse Air fryers can be considered as one of the best one in the market, if not the best. Using any Emeril Lagasse air fryers is same for all versions, but at first we’ll go through a proper review of the “Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360”
Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360
So, at first, we’re going to give a proper review of the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360. It’s better if you know the features and other aspects of the air fryer, before we move on to detailed steps of using it. However, for a fact, know that this air fryer is versatile in ways more than one.
There’re multiple cooking settings inside of a Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer. You might want to cook with microwave at times, or cook with an oven. But, if you’ve got an Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer, there’s no tension as the air fryer can work both as a microwave and an oven.
Well, the 360 version of the Emeril Air Fryers uses technology in a way that it reduces the fat and calories from the food to a great extent, thus making food items healthier for all. So, overall, you can also avoid the mess of calories and fats.
In total, you can find up to 12 preset options, which is great for any air fryer. So, it’s quite easy to make different food items in accordance with the preset options. For example- you can cook chicken, different types of meat, and even eggs, at times. But, honestly, you can also prepare salads, coleslaw, and many other items as you wish. Overall, it’s a versatile cooking air fryer.
- More than 10 Preset Options.
- LCD display for transparency.
- Less oil consumption.
- Recipe book with different food item preparation guidelines.
- Easy and efficient food making process.
- Less oil, fat, and calories.
- No messy operation.
- Dishwater Safe.
- Easy to Clean.
- Prepare food up to six people at once.
- It can produce high noise at times.
Moreover, the temperature control settings of the Emeril Lagasse Air fryers is exquisite. The temperature ranges from 150 to up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Moreover, now , with Emeril Air Fryers, you can control the cooking time with three different settings. The power button is also simple to use.
Basics on How to use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
So, now we know about Emeril Lagasse Air Fryers, in general from the previous section. But, we won’t talk about using the air fryer just yet. Before that, we’ll talk about the safety guidelines for the air fryer. This is to avoid any major accidents while using the air fryer.
Important Safety Guidelines to Use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
For the most effective and safe process to use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer, it’s necessary to follow some guidelines. So, we’ve got the ultimate rules for you to follow accordingly. If you can follow these rules, it’ll be easier for you to use a Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer.
- The exterior of the air fryer is metal. So, understand that, while cooking, it can get hot at times. So, don’t touch the metal with bare hands. Moreover, using a wet towel on the texture surface of the unit is also not recommended at all. This is to avoid getting burnt badly from hot surface.
- Next, don’t try to place any liquid on the air fryer. It can cause electrical or even fire hazard at times. Also, don’t store any liquid or semi-liquid type items. Air fryers aren’t meant to store food or any other items. Also, keep the air fryer away from kids. They might accidentally turn the air fryer on. Overall, using it when kids are around is also not good.
- Cleaning is an important thing to consider. But, don’t clean with salt water. Cleaning with salt water might damage your air fryer and it’s materials. It’s better if you do the cleaning with soapy and warm water mixture. However, you can always adhere to the instruction manual if you get confused.
- Don’t let the air fryer get in touch with the water when it’s running. Overall, don’t let the water touch the air fryer at any time. It can cause damage to the air fryer in ways more than one. It can damage components. However, you should always clean the food residue after every cooking operation. That way, you can maintain your air fryer to the highest possible level.
- Well, always preheat your air fryer before cooking. It’s better to gain some extra edge. However, also let the air fryer cool down for a while after cooking. That way, you can expect the air fryer to stay in normal temperature. Doing these thing will ensure the high durability of your air fryer.
- Always check for food spills and other residue dripping from the air fryer during cooking or after cooking. If these things happen, it’s better to find the root cause and let the experts fix it. Continuously using the air fryer with these kinds of problems can lead to further problems.
- Lastly, we always recommend that you check the user manual of your air fryer before you even start to open the packaging. Seems like we’re getting too serious? Well, the manuals have got the ultimate instructions of what to do and what not do. It’s the ultimate safety guideline.
Setting Up Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 for the First Time
At first, it’s important that you set up the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360. However, for the first time, it might get tricky for you. But, if you can follow the below instructions accordingly, you can avoid any problems in setting up the air fryer.
- Well, the first thing to do for the set up is to check the air fryer by starting it up. No worries, the air fryer probably has some charge amount in it already. So unpack and set it up with the plug (if it has one).
- Then, you can get two skewers through the center slots of the food cooking basket in order to ensure proper and adequate air flow.
- Next, you should find the cap on the oil cup and remove it accordingly. This is to fill the oil inside the bowl fryer. Then, you should go ahead and turn the cap on the oil cup.
- Now, it’s time to connect the power source with the cord attached to the source. Then, turning on the air fryer is the next step.
- Upon the start of the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360, you can go ahead and preheat it. If the power button turns blue, it’s time to add food to the air fryer basket.
- Remember that the power button will stay white, at first. Then gradually, with a matter of minutes, it’ll turn blue accordingly.
- Also, it’ll turn into dark green color at a point. That means, the air fryer is properly preheated and will turn red when the preheating process is going on.
- So, after the preheating, it’s all set up for the cooking process. If you don’t want to cook right away, you can go ahead to power off the air fryer. To power the air fryer off, you can easily press the same power button and power it off accordingly.
How to Use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
So, we know how to set up an Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer. Now, it’s the turn to know using the air fryer.
1st Step: Of course, the first step is to place food items in the food basket accordingly. Make sure you don’t place too many food items at once.
2nd Step: Keep the basket inside of the air fryer. You should close the over or the lid. Then, you should set the temperature and timer for the whole cooking process. Remember that thick foods will take time than thin foods. So, make your food cuts accordingly.
Temperature setting has the range of 170 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. But, always use the temperature range that is most suitable for the food item you’re cooking. However, if you put too many foods in the frying basket, make sure you cook them for a longer period of time.
3rd Step: We already know how to preheat the air fryer, right? So, when it’s done, it’ll produce a sound and you can see on the display written “ON”. At that point, you can set the time and the cooking will start. When the cooking ends, it’ll display “END”.
4th Step: You should remove the food items from the air fryer once you see “END” on the display. Make sure you remove the food items with hand gloves. The foods, as well as the food basket is hot.
However, you can of course, wait for some time for the handle of the food basket to get to normal temperature. That’s all from us on how to use the air fryer properly. Next, we’ve got some cooking tips to follow.
Cooking Tips for How to Use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
Well, while using and before using, there’re tips to follow. But, during the cooking, we’ve got some tips and guides as well. These tips are for you to have proper and efficient cooking process. So, find out the tips below.
- It’s better not to put frozen items directly on the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer. It’s because, it can damage the air fryer components. However, you can always allow the food items to return to the normal temperature and cook them accordingly. Also, preheating is a great option that you can follow for frozen food items. But, at any point, don’t put direct frozen items in the air fryer beforehand.
- Before putting food items in the air fryer, ensure that you cut or slice them in to even pieces. This will ensure proper heating on every food particles. Ultimately, you’ll gain even heating throughout the cooking time. That way, the food taste will be exquisite.
That would be all from the tips and guides on Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer. It’s evident that, with the 12 preset options that the air fryer has, the cooking device is versatile. You can almost cook all kinds of food items with the air fryer perfectly. It all matters about your creativity to use the air fryer in the most suitable way.
Safety guidelines for all the air fryers are nearly the same. Once again, we’d like to remind you that, you should never touch the frying basket with bare hands during or after cooking. It can burn your hands to a great extent. Moreover, always keep water away from the air fryer. Water can damage electrical components and also create fire hazards.